« Home | New Nano Coming and More Video iPod Rumors » | 200GB Blu-ray Discs » | More Apple Patents » | Apple Shareholders' Meeting » | iPod Content On Blu-ray Discs » | Apple Now Blocking MySpace In Their Retail Stores » | Apple Releases 17" MacBook Pro » | Apple To Gain Narket Share » | More Google Redesign Screenshots » | Nano To Get An Upgrade This Summer » 

Monday, May 01, 2006

DS Lite Info to Be Released May 4

From Joystiq "During a recent podcast, 1UP noted that Nintendo would announce the official price and release date for the DS Lite this Thursday, May 4. The announcement will include the relevant data for the North American launch and will likely reveal a price and date for Europe as well." I have the original DS and I am thinking about upgrading when this is released in the US. This time Nintendo actually did a good job with the design of the handheld.

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm Daniel
  • From Texas, United States
  • I'm 14 and enjoy blogging, podcasting, and gaming. My favorite quote is: "To create a new standard it takes something that's not just a little bit different. It takes something that's really new and really captures people's imagination. And the Macintosh, of all the machines I've ever seen, is the only one that meets that standard." Bill Gates, Chairman and Chief Software Architect, Microsoft Corporation.
My profile

Links

Newsletter


Subscribe to the Geekology newsletter and get all the latest posts emailed to you:



Geekology Podcast