« Home | Intel Steals Job's Thunder? » | 17" MacBook Pros To Arrive Sunday? » | 17" MacBook Pro To Be Released Next Week At NAB » | Dvorak Has Officially Lost It » | Stevie J. Declines To Write The Foreword For Wozni... » | True Video iPod "Delayed" » | Google Calendar Is Here » | Apple OS 10.5 Leopard Rumors » | DRM Comic Strip » | Firefox Flicks Is Here » 

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Nano To Get An Upgrade This Summer

From T3 "In the wake of the touchscreen iPod delay, Apple will be launching new 8GB and 10GB iPod nanos in the summer. At least that’s what Piper Jaffray analyst Gene Munster is saying." This seems a little odd to me because they would have to cost more than the current 4GB iPod. That would mean that the prices would be close to the 30GB Video iPod. I'm not sure if a lot of people would go for that. Unless Apple decided to replace the 2GB and 4GB models with the 8GB and 10GB models. That still leaves the 1GB, but I don't see Apple doing this. It's all just rumors. All we can do is wait and hope that Stevey J. will announce something cool soon.

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm Daniel
  • From Texas, United States
  • I'm 14 and enjoy blogging, podcasting, and gaming. My favorite quote is: "To create a new standard it takes something that's not just a little bit different. It takes something that's really new and really captures people's imagination. And the Macintosh, of all the machines I've ever seen, is the only one that meets that standard." Bill Gates, Chairman and Chief Software Architect, Microsoft Corporation.
My profile

Links

Newsletter


Subscribe to the Geekology newsletter and get all the latest posts emailed to you:



Geekology Podcast