« Home | Apple To Release Video iPod With 4-inch Display » | Apple To Release Movie Store? » | "Origami" Project Confirmed By Microsoft » | Apple Holding Out On Us? » | The Apple Store Is Back Up » | Keynote Has Officialy Ended » | Keynote Over Already? » | iPod Hi-Fi Specs » | Apple Announces iPod Hi-Fi » | Mac Mini Info » 

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Why Windows Vista Will suck

Here is an article written by Ziff Davis's Internet senior editor Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols. It is about why Vista will suck and how Linux and OS X is far superior to XP and will still be superior when Vista is released. Read it before you start complaining or saying that OS X or Linux sucks. The guy makes some good points. This is why I am buying a Mac.

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Where's the link?

There is a link at the bottom of each post that says: "Read More". Click that link. I don't think you can see it in my feed. I tried to figure out a way to make it work, but couldn't find one. Here is the link:
http://www.desktoplinux.com/articles/AT8288296398.html

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm Daniel
  • From Texas, United States
  • I'm 14 and enjoy blogging, podcasting, and gaming. My favorite quote is: "To create a new standard it takes something that's not just a little bit different. It takes something that's really new and really captures people's imagination. And the Macintosh, of all the machines I've ever seen, is the only one that meets that standard." Bill Gates, Chairman and Chief Software Architect, Microsoft Corporation.
My profile

Links

Newsletter


Subscribe to the Geekology newsletter and get all the latest posts emailed to you:



Geekology Podcast