« Home | iMac G5 Now EOL » | Vista Will Not Support EFI » | Microsoft Unveils Origami Project » | iPod AV? » | Mac Mini: My Thoughts » | iPod Hi-Fi: My Thoughts » | Why Windows Vista Will suck » | Apple To Release Video iPod With 4-inch Display » | Apple To Release Movie Store? » | "Origami" Project Confirmed By Microsoft » 

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Video iPod On April 1st

Analysts Craig Berger and James Schneider of Wedbush Morgan say that they have "independent confirmation from a reliable industry source" that Apple will release a redesigned Video iPod this spring or possibly on April 1st. They believe it will cost $400 to $500 and sport a larger LCD, more storage, and better battery life. Could the iPod AV be real?

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

It will be awesome, i didn't buy the ipod video because it has a very short life battery when someone want to see viedos. So the new iPod that is comming for April 1st will be the next generation of mp3 players, with LDC, and a larger battery life.
I wish to come rapidly!!!!!

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm Daniel
  • From Texas, United States
  • I'm 14 and enjoy blogging, podcasting, and gaming. My favorite quote is: "To create a new standard it takes something that's not just a little bit different. It takes something that's really new and really captures people's imagination. And the Macintosh, of all the machines I've ever seen, is the only one that meets that standard." Bill Gates, Chairman and Chief Software Architect, Microsoft Corporation.
My profile

Links

Newsletter


Subscribe to the Geekology newsletter and get all the latest posts emailed to you:



Geekology Podcast