« Home | iPod AV? » | Mac Mini: My Thoughts » | iPod Hi-Fi: My Thoughts » | Why Windows Vista Will suck » | Apple To Release Video iPod With 4-inch Display » | Apple To Release Movie Store? » | "Origami" Project Confirmed By Microsoft » | Apple Holding Out On Us? » | The Apple Store Is Back Up » | Keynote Has Officialy Ended » 

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Microsoft Unveils Origami Project

From Microsoft: " With powerful processors, big, bright displays, easy input options, and support for the latest connectivity standards, Ultra-Mobile PCs are ready for your life on the go."

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm Daniel
  • From Texas, United States
  • I'm 14 and enjoy blogging, podcasting, and gaming. My favorite quote is: "To create a new standard it takes something that's not just a little bit different. It takes something that's really new and really captures people's imagination. And the Macintosh, of all the machines I've ever seen, is the only one that meets that standard." Bill Gates, Chairman and Chief Software Architect, Microsoft Corporation.
My profile

Links

Newsletter


Subscribe to the Geekology newsletter and get all the latest posts emailed to you:



Geekology Podcast