« Home | Mac Mini: My Thoughts » | iPod Hi-Fi: My Thoughts » | Why Windows Vista Will suck » | Apple To Release Video iPod With 4-inch Display » | Apple To Release Movie Store? » | "Origami" Project Confirmed By Microsoft » | Apple Holding Out On Us? » | The Apple Store Is Back Up » | Keynote Has Officialy Ended » | Keynote Over Already? » 

Sunday, March 05, 2006

iPod AV?

Ok. I know a lot of you were disappointed about Apple's recent announcements. This might cheer you up. Here are some pictures of the "iPod AV" complete with touchscreen and virtual touch screen. These look very real. Professionals have analyzed these and so far everything looks good. I think this is the real deal. Think Secret is saying this will be released April 1st at Apple's 30th birthday celebration. Also notice that Ice Age 2 is playing on the iPod AV in the first picture. iTunes movie store anyone?

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

sweet

awsome cant wait!

one question, how do you see the pictures you atached, of what looks to be a new ipod??

I did not attatch them. Click on the link at the bottom of the post that says "Read More" and it will will take you to Macshrine and the photos.

ok

sorry to bother you, is this the thing you are talking about http://www.theapplecollection.com/design/macdesign/iPodAV2.html

No. It is this: http://www.macshrine.com/ipodav.htm

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm Daniel
  • From Texas, United States
  • I'm 14 and enjoy blogging, podcasting, and gaming. My favorite quote is: "To create a new standard it takes something that's not just a little bit different. It takes something that's really new and really captures people's imagination. And the Macintosh, of all the machines I've ever seen, is the only one that meets that standard." Bill Gates, Chairman and Chief Software Architect, Microsoft Corporation.
My profile

Links

Newsletter


Subscribe to the Geekology newsletter and get all the latest posts emailed to you:



Geekology Podcast