« Home | New MacBook Pro Upgrades » | New Intel Clovertown Quad Core Pocessors » | Scratch-Proof Nano Coatings » | Apple Files New Patent Application » | AT&T Claims MPEG-4 Patent » | "Leaked" 6G iPod Photos » | iTunes Billion Song Countdown » | 1GB iPod Nano » | Buy Your Senator An iPod » | IE 7 Public Beta 2 » 

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Dvorak Predicts That Apple Will Adopt Windows

Here he goes again. In article written for PC Mag, John C. Dvorak predicts that Apple will move to Windows and abandon OS X all-together. Thus Apple would become a hardware company. I don't really see this happening, but he does make some compelling arguments. After all, Steve Jobs did say that Apple is a hardware company and not a software company. Dvorak also "predicted" Apple's move to Intel and people thought he was crazy then.

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Do you mean Antonin Dvorák? The 19th century Czech romantic composer? I love his Symphony No. 8. I used to play the cello part on my violin whilst holding it like a cello. I'm a nerd.

No I mean the "American columnist and broadcaster in the areas of technology and computing. His writing extends back to the 1980s, when he was a mainstay of a variety of magazines. Since at least 1994 at the height of his influence "computer journalism's most famous columnist" has been known for speculative and provocative articles." I am more of a geek than a nerd.

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm Daniel
  • From Texas, United States
  • I'm 14 and enjoy blogging, podcasting, and gaming. My favorite quote is: "To create a new standard it takes something that's not just a little bit different. It takes something that's really new and really captures people's imagination. And the Macintosh, of all the machines I've ever seen, is the only one that meets that standard." Bill Gates, Chairman and Chief Software Architect, Microsoft Corporation.
My profile

Links

Newsletter


Subscribe to the Geekology newsletter and get all the latest posts emailed to you:



Geekology Podcast