« Home | More Apple Patents Suggest Apple Tablet » | Dvorak Predicts That Apple Will Adopt Windows » | New MacBook Pro Upgrades » | New Intel Clovertown Quad Core Pocessors » | Scratch-Proof Nano Coatings » | Apple Files New Patent Application » | AT&T Claims MPEG-4 Patent » | "Leaked" 6G iPod Photos » | iTunes Billion Song Countdown » | 1GB iPod Nano » 

Friday, February 24, 2006

Apple To Hold Press Event of Feb. 28

Apple has sent out an invitation to select media, including iLounge, to a special event that will be held at Apple headquarters in Cupertino, California on February 28th. The invitation, which only features an iCal-like calendar image, reads: “Come see some fun new products from Apple.” I will get to all the rumors in my next post.

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm Daniel
  • From Texas, United States
  • I'm 14 and enjoy blogging, podcasting, and gaming. My favorite quote is: "To create a new standard it takes something that's not just a little bit different. It takes something that's really new and really captures people's imagination. And the Macintosh, of all the machines I've ever seen, is the only one that meets that standard." Bill Gates, Chairman and Chief Software Architect, Microsoft Corporation.
My profile

Links

Newsletter


Subscribe to the Geekology newsletter and get all the latest posts emailed to you:



Geekology Podcast