« Home | Isight, and IR Apple Remote Sensor » | "One More Thing..." Macbook Pro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! » | MacRumors.com : Macworld San Francisco 2006 Live U... » | I Missed This » | Apple To Launch Low-cost Laptop and Cheap iPod At ... » | Microsoft Introduces New Media Service "Urge" » | iLife '06 With iWeb? » | Macworld Predictions » | Apple To Release An HD Plasma At Macworld? » | A Big Month » 

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Prices

The prices are the same as the previous Powerbooks. What?

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

did the previous powerbook's price go down? My boss was talking about that today. New picture i see. No more chicken strip? (that is what you were eating, right?)

No. They are still $2000 dollars. If you were to spend that much, then you would want to get the new MacBook Pro. It’s the same price and 4-5 times faster. Plus a built in iSight, Front Row, and iLife ’06. They are going to move all the Macs over to Intel throughout the year. So if you still want a cheaper laptop and can wait, then wait for the Intel iBooks. They will be a lot faster and possibly cheaper. I am not sure though, because the new Macbooks aren’t. See you Sunday.

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm Daniel
  • From Texas, United States
  • I'm 14 and enjoy blogging, podcasting, and gaming. My favorite quote is: "To create a new standard it takes something that's not just a little bit different. It takes something that's really new and really captures people's imagination. And the Macintosh, of all the machines I've ever seen, is the only one that meets that standard." Bill Gates, Chairman and Chief Software Architect, Microsoft Corporation.
My profile

Links

Newsletter


Subscribe to the Geekology newsletter and get all the latest posts emailed to you:



Geekology Podcast