« Home | MPPA Accused of Piracy » | DRM Is A Complete Lie » | Re-Introducing The Real Windows Vista » | Microsoft Aims to Erase Their "Huge Company" Image... » | Microsoft Wins FAT Patent Case » | Everything You Need To Know To Prepeare You PC for... » | Intel iMac Review » | EFF: The Two Flags Are Back » | MacBook Pro Battery Life » | Nokia 770 » 

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Google Site Redesign?

Some people have been seeing something strange happening with Google lately. Lots of people, including myself, have seen all the links above the search field disappear and a drop down menu appears to the right of the search field. From the menu you can select if you want to search Web, Images, Groups, etc. It only happens briefly. When you refresh it is gone and back to normal. Could this be Google hinting at a sight redesign? Here is a screenshot:

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

weird! I'll don't usually go to the google homepage because I use the box on the top right of my browser, but I'll have to check it out.

Oh, and I officially added you as a link on my page. I didn't know Alyssa had a blog! Crazy!

Thanks a lot. I normally search from the box in Firesox too, but Google is also my start page because it loads fast. She hasn't updated scince November of '05...

I´m not speak english, but I like your blog...

Thank you. What language do you speak?

Portuguese.

Obrigado lendo meu blog.

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm Daniel
  • From Texas, United States
  • I'm 14 and enjoy blogging, podcasting, and gaming. My favorite quote is: "To create a new standard it takes something that's not just a little bit different. It takes something that's really new and really captures people's imagination. And the Macintosh, of all the machines I've ever seen, is the only one that meets that standard." Bill Gates, Chairman and Chief Software Architect, Microsoft Corporation.
My profile

Links

Newsletter


Subscribe to the Geekology newsletter and get all the latest posts emailed to you:



Geekology Podcast