« Home | RIAA: "Bah, humbug!" » | RIAA's Propaganda Site » | Apple Could Be In For A Patent Dispute With Creati... » | Creative Zen Vision: M » | Intel Macs - My Predictions » | iTunes Updated - Now More TV Shows » | IP Addresses and File Lists Are Not Proof: RIAA i... » | Reuters "Apple may launch Intel laptops in January... » | Treadmill Bike - I Can't Stop Laughing » | This Just In: It Was True! Massive Xbox 360 Shorta... » 

Sunday, January 01, 2006

A Big Month

I'm sorry that I haven't posted a lot of new lately. I was also taking a break around the holidays. January is a big month in tech news, so I will have a lot to post about. First, there is CES the 5th through the 8th. Then there is Macworld the 9th through the 13th. So I will probably start posting on Thursday and possibly do a podcast that week. I might also do a Video Podcast as a test. I borrowed a webcam from my friend Adam that looks pretty good. Until then, Dan

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm Daniel
  • From Texas, United States
  • I'm 14 and enjoy blogging, podcasting, and gaming. My favorite quote is: "To create a new standard it takes something that's not just a little bit different. It takes something that's really new and really captures people's imagination. And the Macintosh, of all the machines I've ever seen, is the only one that meets that standard." Bill Gates, Chairman and Chief Software Architect, Microsoft Corporation.
My profile

Links

Newsletter


Subscribe to the Geekology newsletter and get all the latest posts emailed to you:



Geekology Podcast