« Home | Microsoft Introduces New Media Service "Urge" » | iLife '06 With iWeb? » | Macworld Predictions » | Apple To Release An HD Plasma At Macworld? » | A Big Month » | RIAA: "Bah, humbug!" » | RIAA's Propaganda Site » | Apple Could Be In For A Patent Dispute With Creati... » | Creative Zen Vision: M » | Intel Macs - My Predictions » 

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Apple To Launch Low-cost Laptop and Cheap iPod At Macworld

Well, looks like it is "official". The Business Online claims that Apple "is to launch a low-cost laptop. Company founder and chief executive Steve Jobs hopes to be able to unveil the device this week in San Francisco along with a new low-cost iPod and some other surprises." My favorite part is the "and SOME other surprises." I think the "other surprises" might be iLife '06 with some kind of media PVR functionality and possibly a plasma display.

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm Daniel
  • From Texas, United States
  • I'm 14 and enjoy blogging, podcasting, and gaming. My favorite quote is: "To create a new standard it takes something that's not just a little bit different. It takes something that's really new and really captures people's imagination. And the Macintosh, of all the machines I've ever seen, is the only one that meets that standard." Bill Gates, Chairman and Chief Software Architect, Microsoft Corporation.
My profile

Links

Newsletter


Subscribe to the Geekology newsletter and get all the latest posts emailed to you:



Geekology Podcast