« Home | RIAA's Propaganda Site » | Apple Could Be In For A Patent Dispute With Creati... » | Creative Zen Vision: M » | Intel Macs - My Predictions » | iTunes Updated - Now More TV Shows » | IP Addresses and File Lists Are Not Proof: RIAA i... » | Reuters "Apple may launch Intel laptops in January... » | Treadmill Bike - I Can't Stop Laughing » | This Just In: It Was True! Massive Xbox 360 Shorta... » | Favorite Quote » 

Thursday, December 15, 2005

RIAA: "Bah, humbug!"

The music industry just sent 751 copyright-infringement lawsuits in the mail today, making the total number of cases more than 7000. That's why I, and boycott-riaa.com say: "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!!" Boycott the RIAA!!!! Download all the music you want and if you feel bad about, then send the artist money. Support the artist, not the RIAA!!! Why not pick of some boycott-riaa t-shirts at the boycott-riaa cafepress store for christmas.

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm Daniel
  • From Texas, United States
  • I'm 14 and enjoy blogging, podcasting, and gaming. My favorite quote is: "To create a new standard it takes something that's not just a little bit different. It takes something that's really new and really captures people's imagination. And the Macintosh, of all the machines I've ever seen, is the only one that meets that standard." Bill Gates, Chairman and Chief Software Architect, Microsoft Corporation.
My profile

Links

Newsletter


Subscribe to the Geekology newsletter and get all the latest posts emailed to you:



Geekology Podcast