« Home | Treadmill Bike - I Can't Stop Laughing » | This Just In: It Was True! Massive Xbox 360 Shorta... » | Favorite Quote » | Apple Planning Intel-Ready iBook At Macworld In Ja... » | Permalink » | Apple To Raise Music Prices? » | MIT Plans To Launch $100 Laptop Prototype This Nov... » | Google Base Officially Released » | First Intel Macs As Soon As January » | High Paying Google Adsense Keywords » 

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Reuters "Apple may launch Intel laptops in January"

"Apple Computer Inc. could introduce its first laptop computers based on Intel Corp. chips as early as January, which, together with robust sales of video iPods, should drive earnings higher, Citigroup said on Wednesday." says Reuters. Interesting. Might not have to wait for me powerbook after all. No mention on which Intel processor will be used. Although, Low End Mac believes they will ship with Intel's new dual core "Yonah" processors.

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

I wish I understood more about what you're talking about, then I could comment intelligently.....I'm a bad youth group leader. *runs away*

That's fine. You can just pretend you know what I am talking about. That's what most people in the tech world do anyway. Lol.

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm Daniel
  • From Texas, United States
  • I'm 14 and enjoy blogging, podcasting, and gaming. My favorite quote is: "To create a new standard it takes something that's not just a little bit different. It takes something that's really new and really captures people's imagination. And the Macintosh, of all the machines I've ever seen, is the only one that meets that standard." Bill Gates, Chairman and Chief Software Architect, Microsoft Corporation.
My profile

Links

Newsletter


Subscribe to the Geekology newsletter and get all the latest posts emailed to you:



Geekology Podcast