« Home | More iPod Video "Proof" » | Apple Website Said Something About iTunes+iPod Vid... » | iPod Video Pictures » | HBO Attacking BitTorrent » | Apple Event October 12th New Powerbooks NOT iPods » | I Have Changed Some Things » | Apple Planning Video iPod According To AppleInside... » | My Favorite Podcasts » | GameStop Raises $950 Million To Buy EB Games » | The Broadcast Flag » 

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Video iPod: It's Official... Sort Of...

BBC 6 accidentally said in one of there broadcasts: "Apple is set to unveil a new video iPod at the BBC Television Centre in London on October the 12th," Well there you have it. I think that Apple is most definitely going to release a iPod Video on Wednesday.

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Good. However, it is not definite that it will actually come to pass. I'd like to see the price that these will run.

I would assume they would be anywhere from $300 to $350. They will probably have an 80GB model and one with less storage.

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm Daniel
  • From Texas, United States
  • I'm 14 and enjoy blogging, podcasting, and gaming. My favorite quote is: "To create a new standard it takes something that's not just a little bit different. It takes something that's really new and really captures people's imagination. And the Macintosh, of all the machines I've ever seen, is the only one that meets that standard." Bill Gates, Chairman and Chief Software Architect, Microsoft Corporation.
My profile

Links

Newsletter


Subscribe to the Geekology newsletter and get all the latest posts emailed to you:



Geekology Podcast