« Home | New Power Macs Shipping With OS X 10.4.2 » | Geekology Podcast #5 Now Available » | The iMac G5 - A Review » | MSN Messenger's Contact List Doubled » | Hotmail Will Not Accept Mail From Apple's Mail Cli... » | Flock » | I'm Back » | Einstein Was Dumb - Proof » | Vacation » | No More Spyware » 

Monday, October 24, 2005

PS3 Will Put Parents In Control Of Censorship In Games

"In a discussion with the Tokyo government, Sony confirmed that the PS3 would feature a comprehensive system for controlling accessible content. Sony has made a firm commitment to put the power in the hands of parents, taking some heat off of the developers, publishers, and retailers that have been under attack in recent months" I guess it is good thing but kids will start to say: "Hey! Where the heck did all the blood go? This game sucks!"

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

I think that's a good thing. Now the PS3 will actually sell those stuck up parent's that don't let kids play games that make a good repersentation of America. On a different note, I never really looked into mac's. I just stayed with Windows. It's what I grew up using, use at school, and have a Windows laptop. I don't see how Mac's are so great. Windows never crashed me... how can it get better? (and I'm soon to be getting a Samsun PMC since I have so much music)

Yah, it probably will help sales, but some kids won't be happy. Also, one reson why macs are better is all the software that comes with the operating system. Second, the machines are just high quality and if you look inside the case you will see that they are very clean and well made. Last, the Mac OS X is a much better operating system and not to mention you don't have to worry about spyware, adware, or viruses. The downside is that you pay the price for what you get. That is the only reason why I don't have one yet.

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm Daniel
  • From Texas, United States
  • I'm 14 and enjoy blogging, podcasting, and gaming. My favorite quote is: "To create a new standard it takes something that's not just a little bit different. It takes something that's really new and really captures people's imagination. And the Macintosh, of all the machines I've ever seen, is the only one that meets that standard." Bill Gates, Chairman and Chief Software Architect, Microsoft Corporation.
My profile

Links

Newsletter


Subscribe to the Geekology newsletter and get all the latest posts emailed to you:



Geekology Podcast