« Home | MSN Messenger's Contact List Doubled » | Hotmail Will Not Accept Mail From Apple's Mail Cli... » | Flock » | I'm Back » | Einstein Was Dumb - Proof » | Vacation » | No More Spyware » | Microsoft Feels Your Windows Pain Too - Literally » | Free Stuff - How The Heck Does It Work? » | Apple Aperture » 

Monday, October 24, 2005

The iMac G5 - A Review

I got to play around with the new iMac G5 and I liked what I saw. It is noticeably thinner than it's predecessor the iMac G4. It also has a slight increase in specs including an 8x SuperDrive. Front Row was nice and very simple and easy to use. You can also access movie trailers through Front Row, not to mention you music, movies, and photos. The built in iSight was nice and really functioned great with Apple's new app Photo Booth. Photo Booth has takes very nice quality pictures with the built in iSight and has lots of really cool effects you can do to the picture. Here is an example of one of the effects that I liked most:

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm Daniel
  • From Texas, United States
  • I'm 14 and enjoy blogging, podcasting, and gaming. My favorite quote is: "To create a new standard it takes something that's not just a little bit different. It takes something that's really new and really captures people's imagination. And the Macintosh, of all the machines I've ever seen, is the only one that meets that standard." Bill Gates, Chairman and Chief Software Architect, Microsoft Corporation.
My profile

Links

Newsletter


Subscribe to the Geekology newsletter and get all the latest posts emailed to you:



Geekology Podcast