« Home | Apple Planning Video iPod According To AppleInside... » | My Favorite Podcasts » | GameStop Raises $950 Million To Buy EB Games » | The Broadcast Flag » | 1TB Free Email » | Sony Already Patented A Controller Like Nintendo's... » | First PSP Virus! » | RIAA Sued For Hacking » | Microsoft Plans To Kill Piracy Once And For All » | Intel Sneaks Out Cheap Pentiums » 

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I Have Changed Some Things

First of all, I have removed the ads from my site do to the fact that I am not big enough to make any money from it yet. I also got a new feed for my podcast. The new feed is: feeds.feedburner.com/gp

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm Daniel
  • From Texas, United States
  • I'm 14 and enjoy blogging, podcasting, and gaming. My favorite quote is: "To create a new standard it takes something that's not just a little bit different. It takes something that's really new and really captures people's imagination. And the Macintosh, of all the machines I've ever seen, is the only one that meets that standard." Bill Gates, Chairman and Chief Software Architect, Microsoft Corporation.
My profile

Links

Newsletter


Subscribe to the Geekology newsletter and get all the latest posts emailed to you:



Geekology Podcast