« Home | iTunes 5.0 For PSP » | My Next Podcast Is Coming Soon » | Microsoft Confirms Next XP Service Pack » | New Powerbooks Released » | Reuters Doesn't Know Difference Between P2P and PS... » | 200GB iPod Nano! » | Run Windows Right Now in Your Browser. I Dare You.... » | WinFS Back In Windows Vista » | Warner Say They Can Cut Off iTunes » | Dell To Release Tablet PC Before The End Of 2005? » 

Friday, September 30, 2005

Google To Offer Free Wi-Fi at 300kb/sec

Google is trying to offer free Wi-Fi to San Francisco residents at 300kb/sec. Go Google go, take the stodgy greedy telecom companies down!

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm Daniel
  • From Texas, United States
  • I'm 14 and enjoy blogging, podcasting, and gaming. My favorite quote is: "To create a new standard it takes something that's not just a little bit different. It takes something that's really new and really captures people's imagination. And the Macintosh, of all the machines I've ever seen, is the only one that meets that standard." Bill Gates, Chairman and Chief Software Architect, Microsoft Corporation.
My profile

Links

Newsletter


Subscribe to the Geekology newsletter and get all the latest posts emailed to you:



Geekology Podcast