« Home | Office 12 Preview » | Gaming Invention By Microsoft » | Bear With Me » | Best Free Web Applications » | High Res Image Of The Earth From Space In Winter 2... » | Article On How The Nintendo Revolution Works » | Sony Releases 2.50 for PSP » | A Few Things I Have To Say About The MPAA And The ... » | Apple iPod Officially USB 2.0 Only » | Apple Keynote Typo » 

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Google To Make A IM Clent Similar To Trillan?

Google just hired the lead developer of GAIM. GAIM is an IM client for Mac OSX, Windows, and Linux that is compatible with the following IM Servises: AIM, MSN Messenger, ICQ, Yahoo!, Jabber, IRC, Gadu-Gadu, SILC, Zephyr networks, and GroupWise Messenger. Could Google be making an IM client similar to Trillian. If they did I would sure use it.

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm Daniel
  • From Texas, United States
  • I'm 14 and enjoy blogging, podcasting, and gaming. My favorite quote is: "To create a new standard it takes something that's not just a little bit different. It takes something that's really new and really captures people's imagination. And the Macintosh, of all the machines I've ever seen, is the only one that meets that standard." Bill Gates, Chairman and Chief Software Architect, Microsoft Corporation.
My profile

Links

Newsletter


Subscribe to the Geekology newsletter and get all the latest posts emailed to you:



Geekology Podcast