« Home | Apple iPod Officially USB 2.0 Only » | Apple Keynote Typo » | I Knew It All Along » | Apple Store Update » | iTunes 6? » | Sign Up Page For Google Purchases » | Smoking Associated With Lower IQ » | Nero 7 Officially Launched » | Dell UltraSharp 2005FPW 20.1 Widescreen LCD Displa... » | Microsoft To Release 20 SKUs Of Vista » 

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

A Few Things I Have To Say About The MPAA And The Music Companys

I would like to state my opinion once and for all about copy protection, DRM, the MPAA, the broadcast flag, etc. I think there should be no stinking DRM or copy protection of any form. They have no right to tell people what they can and can't do with there stuff. Pirates will always pirate things, copy protection or none. That's the fact right there. So the MPAA and music company execs need to wake up and realize this and that this is all moronic bull. If Apple ever decided to put DRM on the podcasts downloaded from iTunes I would say "Screw it!" and take my podcast out of iTunes as fast as I could. Let me know what you think in the comments.

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm Daniel
  • From Texas, United States
  • I'm 14 and enjoy blogging, podcasting, and gaming. My favorite quote is: "To create a new standard it takes something that's not just a little bit different. It takes something that's really new and really captures people's imagination. And the Macintosh, of all the machines I've ever seen, is the only one that meets that standard." Bill Gates, Chairman and Chief Software Architect, Microsoft Corporation.
My profile

Links

Newsletter


Subscribe to the Geekology newsletter and get all the latest posts emailed to you:



Geekology Podcast