« Home | More Speculation On Tomorrows Apple Event » | View Google Maps On Your Cell Phone » | Steve Jobs Hints More Apple Phones To Come » | Meet The 21-yr-old Norwegian Who Defied Hollywood » | Get A Free iPod Video » | Someone Names Their Kid Google » | Firefox Hits One Hundred Million Downloads » | Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection At McDonalds » | A Wi-Fi iPod » | Battalion Wars GameCube Game For 1.1 Million Dolla... » 

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Apple To Use Intel’s “Robson” Technology In Intel Mac Machines

Robson utilizes flash memory to store specific aspects of the operating system and frequently used applications. Since flash memory can access data substantially faster than traditional hard drives, computers can boot, wake from sleep, and load applications much faster when using Robson. Wow, that makes me want to get an Intel Mac even more. I can't wait to see what they do.

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm Daniel
  • From Texas, United States
  • I'm 14 and enjoy blogging, podcasting, and gaming. My favorite quote is: "To create a new standard it takes something that's not just a little bit different. It takes something that's really new and really captures people's imagination. And the Macintosh, of all the machines I've ever seen, is the only one that meets that standard." Bill Gates, Chairman and Chief Software Architect, Microsoft Corporation.
My profile

Links

Newsletter


Subscribe to the Geekology newsletter and get all the latest posts emailed to you:



Geekology Podcast