« Home 

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Xbox 360

Chris Satchell of Microsoft declared in an interview with BBC News that the Xbox 360 is going to have levels of security, “that the hacker community has never seen before.” Engadget is now saying that this will be the hardest game console in history to hack. They beleive that it will still be hacked though. Personally I think it won't take long at all before someone cracks it. Yet, they did say that if you can hack one that doesn't mean you could hack any Xbox 360, do to the fact that all Xbox 360s are not the same. It will be interesting when they finally come out and we see for sure.

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm Daniel
  • From Texas, United States
  • I'm 14 and enjoy blogging, podcasting, and gaming. My favorite quote is: "To create a new standard it takes something that's not just a little bit different. It takes something that's really new and really captures people's imagination. And the Macintosh, of all the machines I've ever seen, is the only one that meets that standard." Bill Gates, Chairman and Chief Software Architect, Microsoft Corporation.
My profile

Previous posts

Links

Newsletter


Subscribe to the Geekology newsletter and get all the latest posts emailed to you:



Geekology Podcast