« Home | Google Print » | Google Is Getter Bigger All The Time » | Game Boy Micro Hits Stores On Monday » | New Mac Mini Upgrade Already? » | Funny Computer Predictions » | "No Bluetooth iPod" Says Steve Jobs » | Mozilla Fights Back » | Google To Buy Yahoo? » | Opera Browser Is Now Free!! » | My Take On Copy-Protection » 

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Help Me Out

Please help me out by clicking on the ads when you visit. It would help me out a lot. Thanks guys.

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Sure we can (click the links)
I just thought this was like free or something.

Yes it is. It would just help me out by clicking them. Thanks.

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm Daniel
  • From Texas, United States
  • I'm 14 and enjoy blogging, podcasting, and gaming. My favorite quote is: "To create a new standard it takes something that's not just a little bit different. It takes something that's really new and really captures people's imagination. And the Macintosh, of all the machines I've ever seen, is the only one that meets that standard." Bill Gates, Chairman and Chief Software Architect, Microsoft Corporation.
My profile

Links

Newsletter


Subscribe to the Geekology newsletter and get all the latest posts emailed to you:



Geekology Podcast