« Home | Ingenious $100 Laptop at MIT » | iTunes For Windows Mobile » | Windows Vista Security Features » | Google Gets It's Own Birthday Wrong, and Then Trie... » | Announcing (Drum Roll) The first Ever Geekology...... » | The 10 Geek Commandments » | Google Turns Seven » | A "Little" Something I am Working On » | A Broadcast Flag Update Sept. 26 » | Portable Firefox 1.0.7 Released » 

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Google To Build A Campus At NASA

Google is in the spotlight again. Google expected to build campus at NASA Ames 1 million-square-foot complex envisioned as heart of Valley.

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm Daniel
  • From Texas, United States
  • I'm 14 and enjoy blogging, podcasting, and gaming. My favorite quote is: "To create a new standard it takes something that's not just a little bit different. It takes something that's really new and really captures people's imagination. And the Macintosh, of all the machines I've ever seen, is the only one that meets that standard." Bill Gates, Chairman and Chief Software Architect, Microsoft Corporation.
My profile

Links

Newsletter


Subscribe to the Geekology newsletter and get all the latest posts emailed to you:



Geekology Podcast