« Home | Google Is Getter Bigger All The Time » | Game Boy Micro Hits Stores On Monday » | New Mac Mini Upgrade Already? » | Funny Computer Predictions » | "No Bluetooth iPod" Says Steve Jobs » | Mozilla Fights Back » | Google To Buy Yahoo? » | Opera Browser Is Now Free!! » | My Take On Copy-Protection » | IE More Secure Than Firefox? » 

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Google Print

Just in case some of you didn't know, Google has a beta up of Google Print. It isn't originally what they had planned. It WAS going to be an online library, so to speak. Instead, you can only read bits and peaces of books, due to the fact that they were being sued by publishers that didn't want there books free online. It could have been much more. If it wasn't for these publishers that think that it will make book sales go down and they will lose tons of money. I don't think that is the case. I will keep this in the back of my mind and might touch on this issue another day.

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm Daniel
  • From Texas, United States
  • I'm 14 and enjoy blogging, podcasting, and gaming. My favorite quote is: "To create a new standard it takes something that's not just a little bit different. It takes something that's really new and really captures people's imagination. And the Macintosh, of all the machines I've ever seen, is the only one that meets that standard." Bill Gates, Chairman and Chief Software Architect, Microsoft Corporation.
My profile

Links

Newsletter


Subscribe to the Geekology newsletter and get all the latest posts emailed to you:



Geekology Podcast